Come enjoy country living only 12 minutes from town! This traditional brick home is centrally located on a fully fenced and manicured 5 acre parcel in Caloosa. The spacious split floor plan home is 3545 under air and perfect for entertaining or large families. Impeccably maintained and kept largely in it's original form, this house just feels like home! With dramatic volume tongue and groove ceilings, fireplace and pool view, the family room will be your favorite place to relax. Garage is oversize and deep for trucks and you have a huge 49x37 outbuilding that could easily be partially or fully converted to a 4-6 stall barn... and if you are equestrian, this property has plenty of room for paddocks and pastures and is just a short ride to Caloosa's trail system and equestrian park.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,545 sq. ft
3,545 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Watson B. Duncan Middle School
Palm Beach Gardens High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bidet,Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Breakfast Area,Dining-Florida,Formal,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Wide Hallways.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Pantry,Roman Tub,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 14 Parking Spaces. 7 Covered Parking Spaces. Drive - Circular,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Building,Fence,Lake/Canal Sprinkler,Outdoor Shower,Screen Porch,Shutters,Utility Barn,Zoned Sprinkler. 5 to <10 Acres.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, Owner Financing, Seller Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price