COUNTRY FEEL LIVING in this 2,000+ sq. ft., 3/3 pool home on over a half-acre, corner lot for your toys and no HOA. Inside you have SS appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar, vaulted ceilings and wood burning fireplace. The master suite has a jetted tub and separate shower. The 2-car garage is oversized, the backyard is fenced with a storage shed, and the sprinkler system is on well water but the home is in city water. Conveniently located near I95, boat ramp and shopping.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,168 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Wet Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Fireplace,Living/Dining Room,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County