Arguably, Martin Countys most chic, yet pet friendly (2) oceanfront condominium, whose architecture and color palette is reminiscent of Bermuda. This 1644 sq ft 2nd floor (effectively 3rd) unit has panoramic ocean views and an intimate ambience from only 18 condos. Amenities include an oceanside clubhouse, dune walkover, pool and spa, while the riverside location offers tennis, carwash area and pedestrian access to the Indian River for kayak/dingy launch or fishing. This furnished condo (with exclusions) has the perfect floor plan with both bedrooms and all living spaces having direct ocean views, through full height and width sliders, a rarity indeed. The porch runs the full width of the unit, offering 273 sq ft of oceanside space and a large deeded storage unit and 1 car garage add further convenience. Close to: Publix supermarket; Elliot Museum, new fire station: Oceanographic Coastal Center; numerous restaurants and everything that downtown Jensen and Stuart have to offer.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, Mediterranean, 3+ Story, Condo
1,644 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,None,Sewer Available,Trash Collection,Water Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Entrance Foyer,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,Living/Dining Room,Custom Mirrors,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Storm/Security Shutters,Tennis Court(s).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price