Panoramic water views, point lot location and deep water! This superb waterfront home is a rare find. Located in Seagate Harbor, a prime location for boaters looking for deep water on an extra wide turning basin. In addition to superior quality finishes, the owner has taken great pride adding a few notable additions to include new dock/pilings, wolf gas stove, subzero refrigerator, new irrigation system, fresh exterior paint and more. Offering a fantastic flow with plenty of room to entertain, 3BR, 2.5BA, gourmet kitchen, additional workroom, water views from nearly every room. Designed with creative interiors, custom cabinets, granite countertops, marble flooring, white-washed ceilings, double-sided fireplace offers a robust feel of elegance. Enjoy tranquil breezes from the St. Lucie River while taking a swim or just enjoy the views of the river from ample outdoor living spaces, complete with fire pit. Minutes to the inlet & historic downtown Stuart. Voluntary HOA offers boat ramp.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,330 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Multi-Sided,Wood Burning,Decorative.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Fireplace,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Skylights,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Screen Enclosure
- Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed. Corner Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price