Location. location and lovingly maintained best describes this beautiful traditional style CBS home located on a quiet, tree lined street. Home is conveniently located near all major highways, Tradition, shopping, beaches, botanical gardens, PGA, restaurants and schools. Just 1.5 hrs to Orlando and 2 hours to the Keys! Open concept, split plan and high ceilings make the home feel light and bright. Rear yard is partially fenced and offers plenty of room for a pool addition. Screened lanai off of the living room and master suite offers s nice place to enjoy morning coffee or evening breezes. Vanities in bathrooms are topped with granite. Kitchen offers stainless steel appl package and granite tops. Nice size garage offers room for 2 cars and all your toys. A must see on your list!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,674 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 11
1,674 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,RV/Boat.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price