So many updates will ease your mind, in this move-in ready home!3 bdrm 2bth home features vaulted living rm ceiling, fans thru-out, sit-in kitchen bar & dining area & split bdrm floorplan. New 2020 metal roof, new hardie-plank exterior, new exterior paint, new accordion shutters & partial impact windows. Boat/RV owners will love the side adjoining concrete driveway to park their toys! Newer A/C 2018 & water heater 2017 & 2020 refrigerator. Private, screened lanai patio w/epoxy-finish floor & a backyard shed for additional storage. Plenty of room in this big back yard w/ mature trees a place to create a separate outdoor dining area on new pavers and even room for a pool! Desirable, like-new home in terrific neighborhood! Great for commuters, close to I-95/ Crosstown. Nearby Tradition & shopping!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,351 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 11
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Septic Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool,Shed.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County