Tropical paradise awaits you in this stunning bright and airy home that is filled with natural light! The home is so surprising with its spacious storage closets and walk ins. NEW A/C in 2019, New Hot Water Heater in 2020. NEW 5-V-Crimp METAL ROOF to be installed 10/2020. ALL NEW PLUMBING UPDATES from polybutalyne. Active 55+ community that allows family members 18 or older! Why be boxed into a condo? This home has a fenced backyard and plenty of room for outdoor enjoyment. Desirable floorplan that really makes this home special and cathedral ceilings. There is a attached bonus room that offers unique flexible space with private entry. You really have everything you need to be relaxed and comfortable. There is tennis, swimming, bocce ball, shuffle board, fitness center, billiards and a fantastic club house. 2 pets per home and a golf cart friendly community. LOW HOA FEE INCLUDES CABLE AND INTERNET as well ammeneties check out saintluciefallspoa.org
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,685 sq. ft
St Lucie Falls
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,Multiple Master Suites
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. 1 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Storm/Security Shutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price