Welcome Home! The minute you enter the door this house says I'm home! From the 24" porcelain tile and crown molding to the sparkling chandelier in the entryway this property marries functionality and space with elegance and style. This 4BR/2.1BA house with library provides plenty of space inside and outside. Whether it's Holiday dinners in the spacious formal dining room or neighborhood cook-outs - this house has the room! Outside you will find an entertainer's dream:a summer kitchen complete with granite countertops and stacked stone walls that's sure to make you the envy of the neighborhood. Need more closet space? You don't want to miss this one: the 4th bedroom has been turned into a walk-in closet! Fashionista? Check! Memorabilia collector? Check! Need a sewing room or craft room? Check! If you need the extra sleeping space simply take away the free-standing display shelves and you're back to a full-sized bedroom with closet! Convenient location to shopping, dining, and schools.
Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,213 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Double Vanity,Jetted Tub,Living/Dining Room,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Frame, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Outdoor Kitchen,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price