Your European castle awaits! This stunning one of a kind custom home has it all!! Featuring 5 bds, soaring coffered & tray ceilings, hand painted fresco tray ceiling in Living Rm w/rope lighting, custom wood burning fireplace with granite surround, 3 months NEW ROOF & gutters, stone accents on exterior of home, well sprinkler, inground salt heated pool w/3 waterfalls and LED lighting, large outdoor lanai, 8 ft doors throughout, 2 yr new Rheem water heater w/ 6 stage water treatment system, 10 yr new (2) Trane Hvac w/ 5 1/2 in hepa hospital grade filters, whole house cat 5 wired, built in stereo speakers, all underground utilities, jetted Jacuzzis, beautiful niches w/venetian plaster, archways, custom lighting plus soooo much more!
Single Family, Mediterranean, 1 Story
2,896 sq. ft
Hidden Oaks Neighborhood
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 23
2,896 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub,Whirlpool Spa
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Purifier,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,TV Antenna,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Marble, Slate
- Central Air, Zoned
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Custom Mirror,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Roman Tub,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Heated,Inground,Salt Chlorination,Screened,Solar Heat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Custom Lighting,Fence,Open Patio,Screened Patio,Well Sprinkler,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price