Welcome to Sandpiper Bay! Located in the Beautiful Enclave of Sandpiper Bay Your New Home is Just Seconds Away From The World Renowned Club Med Resort and Less Than 8 Miles From the Atlantic Ocean, Dining and Shopping! This Home is Located on One of The Nicest Streets in All of Sandpiper Bay. Upgrades Include Granite Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Hurricane Impact Sliding Glass Doors as Well as a Hurricane Impact Glass Passthrough Window to the Screened In Back Porch. All other Windows are Fitted with Recently Installed Accordion Hurricane Shutters for Both Safety and Security. A Spacious and Private Backyard Offers Plenty of Room for You to Add a Pool and the Chance to Design Your Own Backyard Paradise! If You are Looking for a Place for Your Toys Bring Them Along Too! There is Plenty of Room to Park A Boat and/or an RV as Well. Sandpiper Bay is Known for it's Larger than Normal Lot Sizes + an Overall Old School Neighborhood Feel!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1,806 sq. ft
South Port St Lucie
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Room For Pool,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County