Must see! Unique and Amazing ''Antique Row'' historic house with mother-in-law apartment AND a separate triplex. Each unit in triplex feature 1 bedroom 1 bathroom w kitchens and patios. Entire property spans three lots situated on a beautiful one way street. Just 2 blocks west of the fabulous Intracoastal waterway. Main house is 1930's era Spanish Mission with the tile roof. This house features an attached mother-in-law apt. West of main house is a 1970's era triplex. The property is located right in the middle of the famous ''Antique Row'' close to boutiques, restaurants and all shopping needs. Property offered for sale the 1st time in 30 years. Outstanding income $$$ producing opportunity.
Multi-Family, 1 Story
2,693 sq. ft
CENTRAL PARK SOUTH PALM BEACH
2,693 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- A/C Unit,Den/Family,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Meter,Kitchen,Laundry,Microwave,Patio,Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Split Bedrooms
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Flooring: Carpet,Laminate,Linoleum,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- Open Parking,Space Parking.
- Stucco, Frame, Block
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Barrel, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Fence,Open Patio,Well Sprinkler,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Public Road,Sidewalks.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price