Discover this Key West Charmer where you will feel like you are living in paradise. Enjoy endless breezes & breathtaking water views while relaxing or entertaining on over 2,000sqft of wrap around porches with all new decking and railings. Sitting on over 1/2 acre surrounded by mature trees & lush landscaping, you will feel like you are living in a luxury tree house. Look out over the tree tops to the Jensen Beach Causeway & Intracoastal. Room for the whole family! With 3 stories, this home offers 4BR’s, 4.1BA’s, 3 car garage & over 6,200 total square feet. Updated kitchen with solid Oak cabinets, double ovens, granite countertops & SS appliances. Dade County Pine floors & French pattern marble floors. Natural light galore with 79 windows throughout the home + partial hurricane windows. The downstairs media room is perfect for entertaining or an easy conversion to an in-law suite! Located high on a bluff close to shopping, restaurants, beaches, A+ schools and Downtown Jensen Beach.
Single Family, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,933 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Jetted Tub,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price