3/2/2 CHARMINGLY updated Parkwood home. Interior offers large 2019 updated kitchen-wooden cabinets and newer appliances. Split Plan. Freshly painted. Vaulted Ceilings. Vinyl ''wood'' flooring throughout except the baths & utility rooms. Lap Siding. Crown Molding in bedrooms. Built-in closets in all bedrooms. New Lighting. Enjoy the sunsets from your patio and backyard offering privacy. Room for pool. Exterior offers fully fenced yard. 2018 metal roof. 2018 impact glass windows and sliders. 2018 Hardie siding. 2018 A/C. 2016 Garage door. New gutters. Parkwood is a community for all ages. City water & sewer. Up to 4 pets. Vehicles up to 1 Ton. Boat may be stored in back yard HIDDEN FROM PUBLIC VIEW. Home is move in ready.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,518 sq. ft
PARKWOOD PUD PHASES I II III IV V
1,518 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sea Wind Elementary School
Murray Middle School
South Fork High School
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached,Vehicle Restrictions.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,West of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price