Enjoy your morning coffee in large covered screened in patio overlooking a luscious fenced in backyard with colorful landscape and fruit bearing mango tree. This charming home offers a split floor plan of 3 bedrooms 2 bathroom, large spacious updated kitchen with newer appliances, tile and Wood Vinyl flooring through the home, 2022 AC Unit and Attic fans allows for energy efficiency. New washer and dryer, new water heater and rear of home windows are impact glass. Large family room is perfect for entertaining and making fun family moments.Property is centrally located, close proximity of parks, restaurants, shopping, the Mets Spring Training Stadium, Turnpike and I95. Do not miss out on this property and schedule a showing today!!!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,405 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE-SECTION 25
1,405 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Brick, Frame
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fruit Tree(s),Outdoor Shower,Room for Pool,Screened Patio,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price