Look no further for a Key West style home in the desirable area of Rocky Point, a boater’s and fisherman’s paradise. Within minutes of boat ramps, waterfront dining, shopping, St. Lucie inlet and ICW. Bring your toys - no HOA fees or restrictions! Large concrete pad off driveway for boat/RV parking. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath CBS home was built in 2004. Features split floor plan with cathedral ceilings in main area, granite countertops, wood look Porcelain tile floors, covered front porch, outdoor shower, irrigation system, 12’ x 16’ shed, and two car garage. From the enclosed lanai, enjoy the meticulously maintained landscaping of the private backyard. This street serves as the entrance to Maggie’s Hammock Park featuring beautiful walking trails, playground and a pavilion. Also, within walking distance to Twin Rivers Park on the scenic ICW that features two fishing piers and 0.4-mile loop trail. Enjoy all this location has to offer. Property has many upgrades and is move-in ready!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,732 sq. ft
St Lucie Inlet Terrace
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Room,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Shower,Porch,Patio,Room For Pool,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters. Sprinklers Automatic.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County