Private peninsular location! This unique boater’s paradise offers a main house plus an attached 2 bedroom/ 2 bath guesthouse with sunroom overlooking heated pool and the stunning outdoor living spaces in an organic setting reminiscent of old Florida. A 64 ft. deep water dock, private boat ramp, and canoe/ kayak docks offer sheltered dockage that takes advantage of the river views. As you enter through the Honduran Mahogany door you’ll discover a special heart shaped stone in the foyer floor, placed so that you are welcomed home with Love. The great room combines dining, kitchen, living/family and breakfast area into one open concept that is showcased with exposed beams, bamboo flooring, 65’ of covered balcony with water views of a nature island owned by Martin County Audubon Society, perfect for the nature enthusiast! The Four Rivers developer chose this point lot to build his personal home, designed to take advantage of water views while maintaining privacy.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,552 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Slate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Bathtub,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,Family/Dining Room,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Upper Level Master,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stone, Frame, Block
- Balcony,Covered,Open,Patio,Wrap Around
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Heated,Pool Equipment,Private
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Irregular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County