Move right in to this immaculate, updated and tastefully decorated, Centex-built 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage Mariner model CBS home in the sough-after gated community of Mariner Village. Beautiful inside and out, you'll feel welcomed by the screened foyer leading to the open and airy living and dining room with a view of the back yard and preserve. The updated open kitchen features granite countertops, new stainless appliances, pantry, breakfast bar, breakfast nook and extra storage. Bathrooms updated with gorgeous, tasteful tile in the main bathroom. Relax on your extra large screened lanai. Carefree tile and laminate floors in all living areas and main bedroom, fresh paint, AC (2019), water heater (2019), washer and dryer (2019) and new kitchen appliances (2018). Accordion shutters throughout. Enjoy the outdoors at the community pool, tennis, basketball and bocce ball courts. Conveniently located minutes from the beach, shopping, restaurants, golf and marinas.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,942 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Double Vanity,Family/Dining Room,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm/Security Shutters.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price