Welcome to this charming concrete block home in the sought-after Country Estates area of NW Palm Bay. This lovely home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths including an en-suite with a Jacuzzi tub, a spacious 2-car garage, and a new 5-ton AC unit for year-round comfort.Entertain guests in the formal living room and dining room, or relax in the family room and eat-in kitchen. Step outside to the screened patio and take in the expansive backyard space. Perfect for a pool, garden, or outdoor living area.Located just minutes from grocery stores, shopping plazas, and restaurants, this move-in ready home is waiting for you. Don't miss the opportunity to make it your own!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,113 sq. ft
PORT MALABAR UNIT 48
2,113 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Tub,Spa Tub & Shower
- Dining/Kitchen,Eat-In Kitchen
- Auto Garage Open,Hookup,Smoke Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Decorative Fireplace, Fireplace(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Decorative Fireplace,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Fireplace(s),Sky Light(s),Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Paved Road,West of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
28 3626kr024950 14
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price