Stuart Wide St Lucie River. DEEP WATER DOCK has 100 amp electric at dock for large vessel plus 2 Boat Lifts (13,000 lb and 10,000lb). Newer Vinyl Seawall & Concrete Cap 2017. ½ Acre Property has CBS Walls for Privacy. Enter Property thru Impressive Heavy Duty Aluminum Double Gates. Newer Home built 2009 to New Stringent Building codes. Metal Roof looks like Spanish Tile. CBS (Concrete Block Stucco) Construction, the Concrete Blocks are Filled with Foam insulation! Attic has “Icynene” Insulation on the roofing system making this An Extremely energy efficient home! Large Marble Pavers over 6” thick concrete driveway. IMPACT WINDOWS & DOORS! 1070 sf garage up to 5 cars, 5 Bedrooms 4 bath with master suite on each floor. 2nd Floor has HARDWOOD flooring, TRAVERTINE MARBLE flooring throughout entire first floor. Gourmet Kitchen open to massive Family Room. 2 ranges-1 electric & 1 Propane, KITCHENAID Stainless Steel Appliances. Solid wood cabinetry, dovetail Drawers.
Single Family, Contemporary, Mediterranean, 2 Story
3,675 sq. ft
Bay St Lucie
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Purifier,Washer
- Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. 5 Covered Parking Spaces. 5 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Private
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Sprinklers Automatic.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County