Fun, affordable and easy living can be yours in the active 55+ golf cart community of St. Lucie Falls in the quiet western part of Stuart. This well maintained 2/2 split floor plan manufactured home sits on an oversized corner lot just across the street from one of the two pools as well as a clubhouse and tennis courts. The other pool and main clubhouse is just a short distance away. Features of the home include a double carport and driveway, enclosed front porch, screened back porch, walk in closets, separate laundry room as well as a separate workshop/storage room, and plywood (not pressed wood) subfloors. New A/C 2014, water heater 2014, electric panel 2016, newer appliances and flooring. Other community amenities include a fitness center, library, billiards, ping pong, shuffleboard, and bocce ball. Community storage compound for boats and RV's subject to availability. Two nonaggressive breed pets any size. See www.stluciefallspoa.org for detailed community info.
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,144 sq. ft
St Lucie Falls Rev Prcl 15
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Corner Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County