Looking for fresh and clean? Brand new faux wood floors throughout and freshly painted interior and exterior. Owner occupied and clearly loved. Terrific open kitchen/living room with cathedral ceilings opening to a lovely screened porch overlooking the scenic wildlife on the canal. Open the sliders and live on the newer completely screened porch with dual access to the backyard shaded by a beautiful oak tree or set up the fire pit on the extended concrete patio. Easy living with a split floor plan AND additional space for a fourth bedroom/office/media room. Lots of natural light and cheery floor plan accentuated by the snazzy angles of the roof line. Dining room is accented with recessed wall and flows conveniently into the kitchen, perfect for entertaining. Minutes to downtown Stuart being this is practically located in north Jensen Beach, close to beaches and shopping. This is a must see and only a few hours notice needed for a showing.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,595 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 40
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Double Vanity,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Master Downstairs,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Bar,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Block
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Lake Front,Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County